jardin Index du Forum
jardin Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Sims University Life

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    jardin Index du Forum -> jardin -> le meilleur du web
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
rhoyesha

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 01:59 (2016)    Sujet du message: Sims University Life Répondre en citant

Sims University Life > urlin.us/2jee3

10cf746e54
And the university. Moving houses DOES NOT help.ReplyFlag0013th July 2014 7:22pmJess says.This website helps me alot follow me on instagram simstagramxo i just got the game today an super excited any tips??ReplyFlag1115th March 2014 9:40amGloria says.Do you have to create new sims or can you use your sims from the regular ole' sims 3ReplyFlag1017th July 2014 9:21pmAbbie says.I might be considering getting this pack, as I can get seven traits, but I really want the Pets and World Adventures too. Mascot Magic Face Paint Some say painting the fierce, fighting llama on your face does not actually impact the outcome of the game. Sims can chant the college song and "perform school cheer", a feature from The Sims 2: University. The Sims 3: University Life PC Publisher: Electronic Arts Release Date: Mar 5, 2013 . Vending machines can malfunction, but can work again if they are shaken. Buy them for both ur guy and girl sims if u wanna REALLY increase ur chances. Sorority houses are for female Sims while fraternity houses are for male Sims. New skills Street Art Science Social Networking Photography (carried forward from World Adventures) Social networking[7] The social networking features work in smartphones. I come here ALL the time almost everyday and learn new things and different ways to play.

This opens up unique advantages like earning a dream job or a coveted extra trait. Any games you purchase support the Site. Its mascot is a llama. These houses are more for the social side of the Sims' university life.[7] Sims living in these houses are likely to be dared to do some actions by other Sims.[6] Apartment lots are similar to dormitories. To learn a Sim's social group, hover over the Sim with the mouse. Affiliates The Sims Answers Wiki MySims Wiki SporeWiki SimCity Wiki Interact Featured Content Featured article voting Featured media voting Featured editor voting Fanon Fanon Portal List of stories List of Sims How to create your own Forums Game discussions Community discussions Help and questions Fanon discussions Player theories Off-topic Off-site features Facebook Twitter YouTube Steam IRC Channel Miscellaneous Birthdays Battles Userboxes Contribute Edit this page Add a video Add an image Add a page Wiki activity Watchlist Random page Recent changes The Sims 3: University Life 11,659pages on this wiki Edit Classic editor History Talk35 The Sims 3: University LifeExpansion Pack for The Sims 3: University Life Limited edition box art Developer(s) Maxis Salt Lake Publisher(s) Electronic Arts Series The Sims series Engine The Sims 3 Engine Version 18.0.126 Platform(s) Windows, MacOS/X Release date(s) NA March 5th, 2013GB March 8th, 2013EU March 7th, 2013 Genre(s) Life simulation Mode(s) Single-player Ratings ESRB: TPEGI: 12 Media DVD, Digital Download System requirements Minimum Hardware Requirements on TheSims3.com Themes University Creature PlantSim [1] Neighborhood Sims University For the The Sims 2 expansion pack with a similar name and theme, see The Sims 2: University. Its fun for your sims to go and enjoy and its also fun to see your kids sims go off to university. Photography - University Life gives Simmers the Photography skill from World Adventures.

windows 7 home premiumyowamushi pedal grande road commiemicrosof office proplus 2013chloe amour and caroline rayk d lang flacray donovan s01 480pemily the strangerteen titans go s02e07greys anatomy season 06Inherent Vice (2014)

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 01:59 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    jardin Index du Forum -> jardin -> le meilleur du web Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template zenGarden created by larme d'ange